Empire Real Estate Listings
Check back soon for active listings.
We Get Results!
Hemet 55+ Community
3BR 2BA Lakeside Home
Golden Hill Charm
Paradise Hills Condo
Casa de Oro home
Winding Walk Area
Sold in 3 Hours
10 Acres Bonita
If your intended purchase involves securing a new loan, it is important that you be pre-qualified with a lender prior to visiting prospective properties. This is important because it will help focus your search to those properties most appropriate for your finances, and many sellers require that offers be accompanied by a current pre-qualification letter in order to be considered. This is especially the case with offers to purchase ‘short-sale’ properties.
To get pre-qualified, contact your prospective lender and have the following items ready to produce:
- Complete copies of your federal tax returns for the last two tax years
- Your W2 earnings statements for the past two years
- Your most recent month of pay stubs
- Your last two month’s bank statements (all pages)
- Most recent statement of any retirement or investment accounts
- Legible copy of your ID and social security cards
If you do not already have a relationship with a lender, you are encouraged to contact a trusted lender with whom we have extensive experience, Jason Gill of Prime Lending.